Benefits of On-Line Courses
Your grades, standardized test scores, and the quality of your academic program in secondary school are the most important criteria for selection. Here are some of the benefits to you as a student and/or parent/guardian:
- Register for a course(s) anytime and start the process immediately.
- High-quality courses and course material will give you a smooth transition to Canadian and U.S. post-secondary education. A successfully completed Secondary School Diploma will give you equal opportunity for admission as a local student.
- On-Line courses are designed according to Canadian Standards, notably the Ontario Ministry of Education.
- Affordable Tuition fees, and opportunity to save a great deal of money and trouble travelling Internationally for the same education in your own home, anywhere around the world.
- Courses can be completed from anywhere you have access to the Internet and with the proper technology on your computer. Also, you can work on your course(s) anytime of the day.
- Allows you to improve your English proficiency as well your IELTS, TOFEL scores (and other English assessment scores).
- Ongoing teacher communication and teaching to support students with assignments and exams.
- These Ontario courses may lead to better jobs.
- Provides you with the opportunity to integrate into the Canadian language and cultural environment conducive to future life and development.
- You may be eligible for Canadian College Entrance Scholarships, if the Secondary School Diploma is successfully achieved with required high grades and other criteria.